maanantai 26. tammikuuta 2015

Nikon V1 on a bicycle

It has been a while since I have wrote here. The reason hasn't been that I would stopped using my Nikon 1 cameras. I just haven't had motivation to go through my images :)

One of the biggest test for my Nikon V1 was a biking trip to France in May. I had printed a rugged camera mount to take my camera with me on a biking trips. Idea was that I would be taking video occationally and for stills it would be easy to remove from the mount.

Here's a pic of that mount.

The setup worked well for stills, but for video it was swaying from side to another too much. Maybe I will make a v.2 for next summer. I also managed to drop that setup once on a tarmac. I forgot to tighten that quick releas screw and camera dropped nose first. V1 took one really small scratch and that quick release plate got a little bit bigger scratch, but lens broke from the inside. I did use it rest of the trip. But when I took to a service they said that there was no point to repair it. On that same drop broke also that Hoya HD circular polarization filter which is on that pic. I think it took the biggest hit.

Anyway, here are some shots from that trip. Most of the images are from Bugarach where we stayed couple nights.








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti