sunnuntai 17. helmikuuta 2013

Nikon V1, FT-1 and 70-200 f4 VR

Couple weeks ago I got the new Nikon 70-200 f4 VR lens. Of course I mainly bought it for my D800, but I couldn't help testing it with V1. I had tested it one time before yesterday and noticed that it worked really well, but this weekend really blew my mind!
It's really great for shooting stationary subjects. AF-C doesn't work and in dim light focusing hunts, but when there is enough light the results are really good.

I also bought a J1 kit with 10mm pancake lens, because it was so cheap. Nice backup set for under 200€ :)





3 kommenttia:

  1. Hello Mikko!
    Where have you found J1 with a lens for only 200€?

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks for the nice pictures and info. I am thinking about this combo too, but will be on D610. It's good to know that the AF-C does not work on V1 .... how about V2 and V3?

    VastaaPoista