tiistai 25. syyskuuta 2012

Small town, beaches, tourists and setting sun

I am too bad judge for my own images, I can't find the best ones. I have several hundred images which have already survived from the first deletion procedure which I did already in Venice. Now I still have too many..
These has been taken in two days.



This was easily the best tiramisu I have ever tasted.


 Couple shots from a small town of Mallamocco. This main street had really authentic Italian buildings. Not much tourists or anything else.







I am still suprised how easy these kind of pictures are with V1.




 The tourist hell.







This shot was taken in the middle of the day. I first had a 40.5-52 step-up ring, 52mm ND8 filter, 52-77 step-up ring and 77mm ND400 filter. ISO 100, F14, 30s.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Mukavia matkakuvia. Mitä asetuksia käytät liikkuvien kohteiden kuvaamiseen, kuten tuo lokki?

    VastaaPoista
  2. Auto-ISO: A800
    S-valotustila: 1/500s
    AF-C
    ja sarjakuvaus mekaanisella sulkimella.

    VastaaPoista